I just realized I have an element as introvert. Since I do enjoy quiet ambiance and become sooo productive when being alone, not to say being lonely. Believe it or not, even to our partner, introvert still need me-time to “recharge”. It pretty explains all of things I have experienced with the crowd around me.
It does not mean introvert can not join the crowd. It is just about the privacy and important points that should not be bothered. I hope it would not lead me to problem with extroverts.
- 6 Illustrations That Show What It’s Like in an Introvert’s Head by Susan Cain – QuiteRev.com
- The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain – TED.com
- The Power of the Introvert in Your Office by Dana Rousmaniere – HBR.org
- Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? What It Means For Your Career by Belle Beth Cooper – FastCompany.com
- Six Ways Introverts Can Be More Powerful by Susan Adams – Forbes.com
- Caring for Your Introvert by Jonathan Rauch – TheAtlantic.com
- Introvert – Google.com
Please like ★ if you want more posts about personality. Share to let your friends know this post. Subscribe to get updates of this blog.